The Border Battle
The 2020 Border Battle Soccer Tournament will be held in one of the country’s finest soccer facilities, the SCHEELS Overland Park Soccer Complex, home of the 2020 USYSA National Championships and GARMIN Olathe Soccer Complex.
This tournament is well established and recognized as one of the top spring tournaments in the Midwest. It annually attracts ECNL, NPL, State and Regional Champion teams from up to 14 different States. We are anticipating another sell out event in 2020 with teams traveling from all over the Midwest!
U-8 to U-10 (7 v 7)
U-11 to U-12 (9 v 9)
U-13 to U-19 (11 v 11)
$550 for 7 v 7 teams
$625 for 9 v 9 teams
$795 for 11 v 11 teams
All games will be played on world class turf at the SCHEELS Overland Park Soccer Complex and GARMIN Olathe Soccer Complex.
- Play at the ‘State of the art’ $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas
- Great central location in Overland Park
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex
[sc name=”gci-hotel-link” eventid=”951″]
[sc name=”scheels-team-checkin-info” starttime1=”3:30 PM” endtime1=”9:00 PM” day1=”Friday” date1=”February 28th” starttime2=”6:00 AM” day2=”Saturday” date2=”February 29th”]
Any out of town teams that are unable to check in on Friday evening may check their teams in up to one hour before their first game on Saturday. Staff will be available to check teams in at the Overland Park Soccer Complex from 6:00 AM onwards on Saturday morning.