ALDI Heartland Invitational Tournament – Girls
The ALDI Heartland Invitational continues its reputation as the biggest and the best tournament in the Kansas City area. Between the two weekends last year, over 900 teams from throughout central United States travel to compete in this end-of-the-year showdown. It’s sure to give your team some well-matched competition.
U-8 to U-10 (7 v 7)
U-11 to U-12 (9 v 9)
U-13 to U-19 (11 v 11)
$595 for 7 v 7 teams
$695 for 9 v 9 teams
$795 for 11 v 11 teams
The 2019 Girls Heartland Invitational Tournament will be held at two of the nations finest soccer facilities:
THE STATE OF THE ART – SCHEELS OVERLAND PARK SOCCER COMPLEX AND OLATHE SOCCER COMPLEX
- Play at the ‘State of the art’ $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park and the New Olathe Soccer Complex
- Great central locations in Overland Park and Olathe, Kansas
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 21 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex
Team Check in information
Team Check in will be held from 3:30 PM until 9:00 PM on Friday November 2nd and from 6:00 AM onwards on Saturday November 4th at the Scheels Overland Park field house which is located in the center of the Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex. The complex is on the Southwest side of 135th & Switzer. To enter the complex, turn south from 135th street onto Switzer and turn right at the first traffic light into the park.
The address is:
Overland Park, KS 66221
Teams will be required to provide the following:
- A copy of your state certified roster
- Player passes for all players participating
- Medical releases for all players participating (these forms do not need to be notarized)
- Guest player permits (if relevant)
- Travel permit for all non-Kansas registered teams.
**Please be aware that US Club Soccer and USSSA do not issue travel permits, these are only required for US Youth Soccer affiliated teams.
Please take the time to make sure that you have all of the above documentation available when checking in. If any paperwork is missing, then it must be provided by one hour prior to the first game. No player may be added to a team once that team’s first game has started. No player may play on more than one team in the tournament.
Any out of town teams that are unable to check in on Friday evening may check their teams in up to one hour before their first game on Saturday. Staff will be available to check teams in at the Overland Park Soccer Complex from 6:00 AM onwards on Saturday morning.
Arranging player cards and medical release forms in alphabetical order will really help to expedite the check in process.